Friday, May 22, 2020

YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY

Today's Reading
LUKE: 10:19
"Listen, I have given you Authority, so that you can walk on snakes and scorpions and overcome all the power of the enemy, and nothing will hurt you."


If God be for you, who dare be against you? Quit telling yourself, "I'll never lose this weight. I'll always struggle in this area. I'll never get out of debt." Change your perspective.

You are not weak, defeated or interior. You are full of "Can do" power. Greater is He that's in you than he that comes against you. You are more than a Conqueror.

Now, start putting things under your feet. Think of that word tread in today's scripture. One translation says " To trumple, God has not only put it under your feet, but he has armed you with Authority and strength to be Victorious. If you will see these obstacles as being under your feet, as being already defeated, a new boldness will rise up.

Your faith will activate God's power in a new way. 

Today's prayer.
"Father, thank you that you have given me power of the enemy because your spirit lives in me. I believe that I can look down in faith and see my obstacles as being steppingstone stones to take me higher. I am more than a Conqueror. In Jesus' name,
Amen!"

3 comments:

  1. I'm welcoming your comments here.
    God bless you 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the reading and prayer i now understand that i have the authority and strength to be victorious

      Delete
    2. True that Lisa, Start using your authority God gave you. Just like how you've read in Luke 10:19, you'll be more stronger 💪.
      God bless you dearest.

      Delete